Private Nightmare,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Private Nightmare,

Florencia Private School used to be a happy place, now it's one of danger & dread. Do you dare to step inside,

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Quiet lunchtime
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 am by Taylor Starton

» Scarlett's Gossip, Issue No. 1
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 pm by Scarlett Starton

» Vast Golden Feilds,
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Scarlett Starton

» Zoe's Magical Shop
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 am by Becca

» Smith, Becca Application
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 am by Becca

» Light's On (Scarlett's Shipping)
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:16 pm by Scarlett Starton

» What Is Scarlett's Gossip?
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 pm by Scarlett Starton

» STARTON, Scarlett Violet (Zoe's Example)
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Scarlett Starton

» Who's who?
Vast Golden Feilds, EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 am by Taylor Starton

Meet The Staff!
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vast Golden Feilds,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vast Golden Feilds, Empty Vast Golden Feilds, Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Vast Golden Feilds, 96

Scarlett was sat near the river, her feet just touching the water. It was a nice day and she'd come down to the river to get a break from the hectic atmosphere of the school cafeteria. She knew that no-one would be down here, hardly anyone ever did. She was looking forward to her next lesson, singing. It was her favourite. Only because it was her break from the usual maths, english, geography, ect. timetable.

She stared at the clouds in the sky, all white and fluffy, like candyfloss. She started singing to herself as she enjoyed the sun, the river and the vast golden feilds on both sides of the riverbanks. The scene in frount of her was extremely gorgeous, but it was disturbed when the sound of footsteps came towards her...

Vast Golden Feilds, 96-1

Words: 133
Outfit: Click To See Outfit
Tag: Me & You
Lyrics: Pink - Raise Your Glass
Credit: Zoe (Me)

https://privatenightmare.board-directory.net

2Vast Golden Feilds, Empty Re: Vast Golden Feilds, Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:20 am

Becca

Becca
Admin

Becca hadn't been in lessons yet. She'd been unpacking her stuff. She took her iPod and started wandering as she waited for the next lesson to start.
Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Becca changed the song quickly, trying her best not to think about Louis because when she did, she usually broke down.
Becca spotted someone sitting be the river and she pulled out one headphone, walking toward her, happy for the distraction.

3Vast Golden Feilds, Empty Re: Vast Golden Feilds, Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:33 am

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Vast Golden Feilds, 96

Scarlett quickly got to her feet, turning around in a flash. Expecting the worst, like always. When she saw that it was only another kid, she relaxed a little but was still slightly on edge. She didn’t know who this person was, she could be the murderer or kidnapper for all Scarlett knew. So she didn’t relax completely. “Who are you?” She asked, curious and suspicious. Not wanting to let her guard down just in case.

She didn’t trust anyone now, she even was suspicious about her own sister. She knew there was something strange going on and ever since she’d started looking for the truth she’d be getting funny look from the passing people in the corridor’s and everyone had been weirder around her.

She tried to ignore it though. She already knew she didn’t fit in so this made no difference what-so-ever to her. The bullying couldn’t get any worse and neither could the constant teasing and giggling. So what difference did it make?

She didn’t recognize this face though. The dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to match were also unfamiliar. Even she’d been taught ‘Stranger Danger’ when she was little.

Vast Golden Feilds, 96-1

Words: 195
Tag: Me & Becca

4Vast Golden Feilds, Empty Re: Vast Golden Feilds, Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

Becca

Becca
Admin

Becca jumped back a little when the blonde girl spun to face her quickly. “Um, hey, I’m Becca.” She smiled. “I’m new here.” She didn’t move closer to the girl because Becca didn’t know why she was so jumpy.

Becca knew her accent would stand out here. She didn’t think this school had had someone from the US in a long time –if ever.

Maybe if Becca just went to lessons but stayed in her room the rest of the time, people would barely notice her. She knew that would never work, though.

She decided that this was a fresh start. She would still think of Louis but not tell anyone anything about her past. At all. That would be her secret.

5Vast Golden Feilds, Empty Re: Vast Golden Feilds, Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Vast Golden Feilds, 96

Scarlett relaxed a little more. That explained why she had never seen this girl before. Plus, if she was new then she might as well be nice. No point in freaking her out, she probably hadn't even heard about the murders or disappearances.

"Hey. I'm Scarlett Starton." I introduced myself, smiling. She had a million questions for this girl, but didn't want to ask her them all yet because it would probably freak her out.

She sounded American, which surprised her a little bit. No Americans went here. The last American was one of the ones which 'disappeared'. Not that she was going tell Becca that. It would make her panic probably.

Vast Golden Feilds, 96-1

Words: 112
Tag: Me & Becca

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum