Private Nightmare,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Private Nightmare,

Florencia Private School used to be a happy place, now it's one of danger & dread. Do you dare to step inside,

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Quiet lunchtime
Quiet lunchtime EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 am by Taylor Starton

» Scarlett's Gossip, Issue No. 1
Quiet lunchtime EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 pm by Scarlett Starton

» Vast Golden Feilds,
Quiet lunchtime EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 pm by Scarlett Starton

» Zoe's Magical Shop
Quiet lunchtime EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 am by Becca

» Smith, Becca Application
Quiet lunchtime EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 am by Becca

» Light's On (Scarlett's Shipping)
Quiet lunchtime EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:16 pm by Scarlett Starton

» What Is Scarlett's Gossip?
Quiet lunchtime EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 pm by Scarlett Starton

» STARTON, Scarlett Violet (Zoe's Example)
Quiet lunchtime EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 pm by Scarlett Starton

» Who's who?
Quiet lunchtime EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 am by Taylor Starton

Meet The Staff!
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiet lunchtime

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quiet lunchtime Empty Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

Taylor and her sister, Scarlett were sat at their usual table for lunchtime in the cafeteria. They were the only ones there at the moment. Taylor thought that maybe their friends were kept behind in their lessons.
She sat there, silently picking at her chicken salad sandwich. She didn’t feel hungry someone had been murdered last night and everyone was being really quiet about it. Even the people who knew the secret were. I kept my eyes on my sandwich.

2Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett was sat in the cafeteria with Taylor. She'd heard about the murder, it had been one of the older boys this time. She didn't know much about him, actually she didn't know him at all but it was still a murder and that made her even more curious about this whole school. "We shouldn't just be sitting here, we should be looking for these murderers..." Scarlett commented, pushing her lunch away from her. Not in the mood to eat at all. She wanted to go out and start looking, there was no point in just sitting here when anyone could be next. Including her and her sister, it could be anyone at all. It didn't feel right letting them get away with it, and since we had no way to contact the police she felt as though it was up to her to do something...

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 149
Outfit: Click To See Outfit
Tag: Me & You
Lyrics: Pink - Raise Your Glass
Credit: Zoe (Me)

https://privatenightmare.board-directory.net

3Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

When Scarlett spoke, she answered her in a whisper. “No. We shouldn’t be.” She pushed her sisters dinner back to her and spoke more loudly, “Eat.”
Taylor ripped a corner of her sandwich off and put it in her mouth. She left it there for a bit and then chewed and swallowed it. She knew her sister was right but there was no way to stop the teachers. Once a student got bad enough grades there was nothing you could do to stop the murder… Nothing. Taylor sighed.

4Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

She pushed her food away again, annoyed. "Anyone of us could be next & I'm not gonna just sit here useless." Scarlett mumbled, angrily. Her sister never backed her up anymore, never supported her. It hurt her feelings sometimes but after the first month or so she'd learnt to live with the their constant arguments. But she didn't agree with Taylor and refused to listen to what she said. It wasn't her life, it was Scarlett's and she wasn't gonna let Taylor tell her what to do.

So, she got up from the table. Grabbed her bag and started walking away, towards the door. She was gonna do something about it. With or without Taylors approval. It wasn't her life, Scarlett would choose what she would do and when she would do it. Not Taylor. Just because mum and dad had left her in charge, didn't mean she could tell her what to do or how to live.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 157

5Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

When Scarlett rose to her feet and walked away. Taylor watched her for a little while as she walked away then got up and followed her. “Scarlett!” She shouted over and over again as she followed her out of the cafeteria. I understood why her sister was like this. She didn’t know so she would react differently. Taylor did miss being really close and sharing everything with her. “Scarlett!” She shouted again. She kept up with Scarlett as they went through school. She wasn’t sure where Scarlett was going, maybe to the head masters office but that really wouldn’t help the situation, that would probably make it worse…

6Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett ignored Taylors calls from behind her, as she headed for Mr. Willam's office. She was fed up of Taylor always arguing that she was wrong. She wasn't gonna stand for it anymore, she was right this time, she knew it. This wasn't just because of a silly argument with Taylor, this was because she felt like she was right this time. That there really was something going on and she wasn't gonna stop until she found out. She'd keep searching. But first, if she could get Mr. Willam on her side maybe Taylor would believe her and help her. Hopefully. She thought to herself, turning down the corridor that led to Mr. Willam's office.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 115

7Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

When she started toward Mr. Williams office. Taylor had to stop her, she was wrong; she couldn’t go there. That was probably the worst thing to do. Taylor picked up her speed so she could stop Scarlett. It was no use, Scarlett was practically running. Taylor noticed she passed Mike and she smiled and looked pointedly at her sister so he knew what was happening. He just nodded and carried on walking. Taylor and Scarlett were getting closer, Taylor had to do something. “No!” Taylor said, just loud enough and not too loud.

8Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett sighed as Taylor shouted at her again. So she turned around to face her this time, then said "Look, Taylor. I've had enough of your trying to run my whole life. Telling what to do and stuff. I don't like it, just because mum and dad left you in charge doesn't mean you can tell me how to live. I'm not gonna stop searching because you tell me too. I'm not just gonna sit back and let people get murdered for no reason at all. I'm gonna do something about this, even if you won't!" She argued back. For the first time in her life, actually standing up to Taylor properly. It didn't feel good to be having a go at her, but she need to get her point across.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 131

9Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

When Scarlett started speaking and standing up to Taylor. She shrunk down and frowned. She wasn’t trying to rule her life she was trying to save it! When Scarlett finished speaking Taylor took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by Mr. Williams coming out of his office, concern full on his face. The words froze in Taylor’s throat. He walked towards us, fully confident but with a face that showed worry and not the monster within.

10Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett didn't realize she'd virtually been shouting at Taylor until Mr. Willam came out of his office and started walking towards us. Worry, expressed on his face. Scarlett smiled a little bit. Taylor couldn't stop her talking to him now. Not when he was only a few steps away from where we were standing. I kept my gaze fixed on Taylor though, only glancing at Mr. William. Taylor needed to understand that Scarlett wasn't a baby anymore. She could take responsibility for her own actions.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 85

11Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

Taylor stared at Scarlett for a few more seconds before clearing her throat and turning her gaze to Mr. Williams. “Sorry, Sir. We didn’t realise we was making so much noise” Taylor apologised looking at Mr. Williams and then gave Scarlett the look that said ‘I need to explain so please don’t tell him’
She looked at her watch and then back at Mr. Williams. “That’s alright girls. Just wondered if there was a problem” He said looking at Scarlett.

12Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett looked away from Taylor, and looked toward Mr. William instead, smiling. "Sir, do you mind if I could talk to you in private for a minute?" She asked, ignoring Taylors look. She hated it when Taylor took over a situation that involved her. What was with Taylor, Anyway? She'd been acting really weird, jumpy. What was the big deal about asking the headmaster for help? After all, that was what he was here for. To help us, when we needed it.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 82

13Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

When Scarlett asked Mr. Williams if she could speak with him Taylor’s eyed widened and then blinked a couple times. “No” She whispered, barely audible. “Of course. Come into my office” Mr Williams answered. Scarlett couldn’t! She could get herself murdered! Taylor gave Mr. Williams one more glance before Taylor dropped her eyes to the floor and forgot she left her bag in the cafeteria. She looked behind her and then back to in front she sighed. There was nothing Taylor could do now.

14Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

"Thank you, sir." Scarlett replied, politely. As she followed him back down the corridor, towards his office. Just before they reached it, she turned back and shot a look at Taylor. She wasn't angry at Taylor, just a little bit annoyed. Taylor was starting to become to controlling and she needed to realize that her life and Scarlett's life were two completely different things. They both had completely different life paths or destinies, or whatever you want to call them.

As we entered Mr. William's office I went to sit down the the smaller black, leather chair at the opposite side of the desk to him. Meanwhile, he shut the door and headed back over, sitting down in the larger brown, leather chair.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 123

15Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

Taylor stared at the office door as they both went in. When the door clicked shut Taylor didn’t move for a few more minutes. That was until she remembered about her bag. She stiffly hurried down the corridor and back to the cafeteria and back to the normal table. Everyone was eating now. Taylor noticed Mike had hold of her bag and held it up when he saw Taylor come in. Taylor rolled her eyes and walked over to the table. She took her bag and slung it over her shoulder. Taylor leaned over and whispered in Mike’s ear, “We have trouble” Taylor got up when she finished what she was saying and said to everyone, “If Scarlett shows up can you tell her I went to the dorm?” Taylor heard everyone saying yes and then ran out of the cafeteria and to their room. Taylor ran the whole way and when she got there she went straight over to her bed and buried herself in mounds of pillows.

16Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett had a conversation with Mr. William about the murders and disappearances. She explained how worried she was about the other students and her sister. She told him everything, well almost everything.

She felt bad about shouting at Taylor now. So she thought the least she could do was keep it a secret that she was planning on searching for the murderer & stuff. So she left those bits out and when the conversation came to an end and she'd explained everything she wanted to. Sir just replied "It's okay Scarlett, were doing everything to keep our students safe. You are well protected." He said, sternly. Then got up and said. "If that's all, can you please leave. I am a very busy man." So Scarlett got up and walked outside. Not completely convinced that she was safe, though sir had calmed her curiousity a little.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 146

17Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

She didn’t move for a while and then she started to sob quite loudly. She really hoped that Scarlett didn’t tell him anything. Taylor thought, I’m so stupid! ‘I should have told her when I could have‘. She thumped my head lightly to back up that she was stupid. She quit sobbing and sat up. She went over to the mirror and sorted her make-up out. Making sure it was all in order. She pulled out her mascara and eye liner and re-did them. She sorted her hair back out now. She grabbed her curlers and curled the ends again. Curling made her think.

18Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

After she'd left Mr. William's office she went back toward the cafeteria. Taylor hadn't had chance to finish her food, so she might be there. As Scarlett approached the table she had been sitting at she saw that Taylor wasn't there. So, when she saw mike she went up and asked him if he knew where Taylor was. He just answered "Oh, She went back to the dorm" in a happy tone then went back to eating and chatting with the other boys on his table.

Scarlett headed off toward the girls dorm, then climbed the 2 flights of stairs to her and her sisters dorm. "Hey." She said, when she entered. Finding Taylor sat curling her hair.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 118

19Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

Taylor went through section by section of hair. When her sister walked in she didn’t jump she just put her curlers down on the heat proof mat and turned. “What did you tell him?” She demanded but it wasn’t really a demand, it was more of a polite question. Taylor waited patiently for an answer, staring at her sister who was stood in the doorway. She made sure non of her make-up that had run was still visible in the other mirror. She sniffed and took a deep breath as she waited for Scarlett to answer.

20Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 am

Scarlett Starton

Scarlett Starton
Admin

Quiet lunchtime 96

Scarlett wandered to her bed, dumping her bad on the black and lilac duvet, then sat on the matching pillows. "None of your business" She answered, staring out of the old fashioned window. The type which had little metal bars across it. Mr. William and Scarlett's conversation was private, confidential. She sighed, then looked back at the floor which really needed to be cleaned. The dark wooden flooring was covered in dirt and grime. Everything needed cleaning to be honest, it was all filthy.

Quiet lunchtime 96-1

Words: 84

21Quiet lunchtime Empty Re: Quiet lunchtime Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 am

Taylor Starton

Taylor Starton
Admin

Taylor sighed when she answered her. She probably wouldn't tell Taylor anything. Taylor looked at the clock that was on her bedside table. There was five minutes left of lunch before afternoon classes started. Taylor turned and finished off her hair. She walked over to her sister and put an arm around her shoulders. Taylor missed these days, when they went to a normal high school and there was never that risk of her sister being murdered…

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum